Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Turn

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye. Psalms 32:8 (my favorite scripture) is the scripture that I live by and I anticipate His daily. Lord, Thank you for your guidance. I was comfortable just gathering the information I set out to find, dates for my grandma and grandpa. But as God would have it, that night after talking to my newly-found cousin, I was introduced to my maternal ancestors and my path took a turn. He showed me, that my eyes have not seen nor my ears have heard the plans He has for me and my family. He also showed me that it isn't just for me, nor is it only about me; but his plan is on a much larger scale and this is only the beginning of something great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment